2018-2019 Basketball Tryout Information
Basketball season has arrived. Here is what you need to know before you tryout:
- Tryouts will take place from 5:30-7AM in the Main Gym at Springville High School.
- All girls trying out for either the Varsity/JV team or our Sophomore group will come to the Main Gym. We will start promptly at 5:30AM so please arrive early.
- You MUST have the approval of our office staff to tryout. `They will give you a yellow slip saying you are CLEARED for tryouts. You cannot tryout if this is not done. Please give this to the coaching staff before Monday morning.
- Go to REGISTER MY ATHLETE to complete the necessary steps before tryouts.
- All athletes must also sign our Tryout contract. This must be signed by both the athlete and the parents. You can find that document HERE. Please read it carefully and be sure you can abide by these expectations throughout our season.
- If you are in 9th grade. You MUST have this FORM filled out as well. This is the 9th grade participation form.
- There will be a mandatory parent meeting on Thursday, November 8 at 6pm in the school cafeteria. Atleast 1 parent and the athlete should attend the meeting.